Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yesterday and today

I meant to get on yesterday but we had a few surprises pop up so I only got to one blog last night. On top of that it is that time of the month, so I was lucky I even made it through the day with out a nap. The short story is that my daughter Samantha broke up with her boyfriend and no one in this family was happy over it. We all like him and saw them going all the way, and he was great with Lilly. I think she is making a mistake but only time will tell how this all plays out, I just hope it plays out with not too many people getting hurt.

Today was a bit better, except for my headache, and the fact that my back is still hurting, I was still able to get quite a bit done. Dennis had done the dishes and a load of laundry, although when I went to check on it, there was a bad smell coming from them so I put them back through the washer with baking soda, and vinegar to kill what ever smell it was, which seemed to work. I had Lilly all day and she was a so good today, which is almost every day but sometimes she cries, and wants to be held non stop, but that doesn't happen too often. I was able to get a few bills paid and some online things done as well. Dennis and I even had a few minutes together this morning and this evening, before we traded spots.

I did our snuggles and stories and the kids are almost all out for the night. Dennis will be leaving for work, and I will get a few blogs done, and maybe even watch another movie tonight or at least finnish one I have been trying to watch. I have the laundry pretty much caught up so I just need to stay on top of it, if that is even possible, and get the folded ones put away in their dressers, but not before Deanna helps me clean up her room a bit. There is always somethiing to clean here, when you are working on one area there is always another waiting to be done next. Just when we get on top of it something comes along and shakes it up a bit, and then we start all over again.

Tomorrow I would like to get a few things done in the kitchen, and work on my desk a bit too. I am going to try to get either Dennise or Deanna to help me with the back bathroom as I promised another blog I would get pictures up of my back bathroom pantry. I might even post that or something like it here for anyone who might be intersted too. I hope you all had a good day, and that the rest of the week goes well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment