Monday, January 2, 2012

The Tree Came Down

Yes you read that right the tree came down. Dennise took the tree down, while the kids, and I put the ornaments away, and organized everything for next year. Dennis made me ornament holders for the totes we bought the other day, so they would be nice and safe. Then Dennis did his magic and fit the tree back into the box it came in. Then he and Samantha put the tree, decorations, and wrapping paper down in the basment all neat and tidy till next Christmas.

Other then that we organized a few other areas in the house, did a few loads of laundry, and ate our meals nothing to big or exciting. Although every time Samantha went to check the mail the doors were locked. Where the post offices closed today? I guesss we will find out tomorrow if they were or not. I look forward to mail, almost as much as blogging. Well it is that time for me to get to some of my other blogs before turning in for the night. Have a good one and hope that you too got your tree down.

No comments:

Post a Comment