Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clean Sunday

It was nice to get something done for a change today. We had breakfast this morning, then started to fold clothes but realized it was really cold in the house, so we had to wake up Dennis so he could restart the heater again. He has had to do it the last few days. There is plenty of fuel so that isn't the problem, so I guess another call to the landlord to see if they can figure out what the problem is, as well as telling him that his men asked to borrow our hose and then didn't return it correctley and kinked the hose up, so Dennis wants a new one to replace it.

My mother in law and father in law stopped over today while we were in the middle of cleaning but that was ok, we just cleared a spot on the table, sat down and chatted for a while. Glad to see her up and moving around, as well as the good news that she should be returning to work at the end of the month. Great news on that anyways.

In the afternoon Samantha, Pual, and I ran up to the store to pick up some mushrooms as Dennis wanted to make stuffed mushrooms for dinner, to go with the pizza, and nachos. He even served roasted red peppers with dinner which I put on my pizza. I skipped the nachos because of the salt. I cracked my lip open the other day and it is still a bit sensitive. I don't like nachos all that much but once in a while I will have a few, other then that it is mostly Dennis and the kids who eat them.

One the kids had their showers, and I gave Dorothy her bath, I took my bath and soaked for a while, and even got some reading in for a change. We have been so busy I haven't really had the chance to read much so it was really nice to be able to tonight. So between laundry, shopping, dishes, baths, and putting clothes away I am bushed and really need to get some rest. I sure hope you all had a great weekend with your families, and a great week ahead. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment