Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just a Normal Day

Pretty uneventful day here. The landlords men were suppose to redo our bathroom floor, but then came back and said they would be back tomorrow instead. We have been only waiting 2 years for them to fix it what is one more day. I got alot done today, some laundry, the dishes, towels folded, picked up some things at the store and even got some blogging done. Not too bad if you ask me. Of course I had Lilly too so I had to work that all in around her.

Samantha made dessert and dinner tonight which was really nice but then again she enjoys making her homemade chicken tenders. When they are on sale I pick up a bunch and of course Dennis separated them and when he saw how many were left over after dinner he realized he should have split them into 6 meals like I said instead of 5. What can I say I have been splitting the meals for years for the family, and of course my meat eating man thought he could put more in each bag, not knowing how little we needed for each meal.

That is ok it is one of the things you can cook one way and have the same or change it up a bit, serving it a totally different way another time for leftovers. Chicken salad anyone? Yep that is what I am going to make. Soup and Salad for tomorrow night. Well the kids are down for the night and I still have a few more things to get done. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment