Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thunder on Sycamore Street

I was talking about my daughters musicals and plays before and forgot to mention the drama department's play of Thunder on Sycamore Street


My daughter Dennise pictured above played one of the wives.


Here you can see the wives listening in on the husband's conversations about what to do with the new neighbors, one which happens to be a man who just got out of jail.
The community doesn't like that sort of people messing up their way of life. 


The show was better then I thought it was going to be.
Above my daughter being led out by her husband a.k.a best male friend in the world.


Here are some of the cast waiting for the rest of the characters to come out on stage.



Here they are doing their bows.


Last but not least the whole cast of Thunder on Sycamore Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment