Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nice and short.

Well today was pretty much just like yesterday. Still fighting being sick. Dorothy did stay home today though and gave me a run for the money. She likes to help with Lilly but her way is not my way so we butt heads. Dinner was horrible, won't do that recipe again, but on a good note it is snowing, at least that is what the kids say. Will ask Dennis how it is out when he comes up to check on me. I tried to get some sleep but the coughing is keeping me awake.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week unless they close down for the day. This weekend we have basket ball practice, the game, and sometime between that will be shopping. Not much still staying on that budget. So far so good. I have like a 1.oo something in the bank but hey it is something and better then nothing. Well short and sweet for tonight. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment